This recipe was made by Dudley the Chef on his television programme on S4C
- 2 Tregroes Waffles
- 2 Tablespoons of soft brown sugar
- 25g of butter
- 2 Bananas
- Heat a knife in hot water and use to cut the waffles in half to create 2 rounded discs.
- Melt the sugar and butter together in a frying pan.
- Cook the bananas in the butter and sugar mixture
- Add the whiskey and set alight to flambe the mixture.
- Place one disc in the centre of each plate (toffee side up) and share out the banana mixture evenly. Place the other waffle halves on top of the banana mixture (toffee side down).
Serve with a generous spoonful of the cream, a sprig of fresh mint, and lightly sprinkle icing sugar over the plate.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009